Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Jennifer Harris: Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Enchantment of the Seas 5

Value for Money

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: May 2004

I fell in love with this ship on a cruise inspection when I was a travel agent. I was 7 months pregnant with my son at the time. Now, after 5 years, I finally got the opportunity to sail on the Enchantment of the Seas. It was my first cruise, even though I have sent dozens of families on cruises; and let me tell you, the experience was fantastic. The children did not spend a great deal of time in Adventure Ocean, but it was a pleasure to put them in there for an hour or two at a time, while I worked out or had a frozen cocktail by the pool.

The service in the dining room was extraordinary. I went on this vacation with my husband and 3 children, and the staff really made my youngest daughter feel special. They knew my kids' names and greeted them accordingly. I truly believe that the crew members made this vacation a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The cruise director, Matt, was so personable and funny. He always had the passengers laughing. It makes me smile when I think of More the fun we had! I have been on several land vacations, and nothing compares to this cruise! Nothing. My family and I are absolutely sold on Royal Caribbean.

I particularly liked the wide range of food choices. I am very weight-conscious; and I was able to order tasty, healthy entrees and desserts. I had heard that the food was only so-so, but I disagree. We often go out to restaurants at home, and both my husband and I enjoyed our meals onboard. The entertainment was spectacular, as well. I cannot say enough! If you are wondering whether or not to cruise, please don't hesitate. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Less

Published 06/01/04

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: F4544 Large Ocean View Stateroom

Read All Large Ocean View Stateroom (F) Reviews >>

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!