“Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas

Jennifer Harris Enchantment of the Seas 5 Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean
Jennifer Harris
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I fell in love with this ship on a cruise inspection when I was a travel agent. I was 7 months pregnant with my son at the time. Now, after 5 years, I finally got the opportunity to sail on the Enchantment of the Seas. It was my first cruise, even though I have sent dozens of families on cruises; and let me tell you, the experience was fantastic. The children did not spend a great deal of time in Adventure Ocean, but it was a pleasure to put them in there for an hour or two at a time, while I worked out or had a frozen cocktail by the pool.

The service in the dining room was extraordinary. I went on this vacation with my husband and 3 children, and the staff really made my youngest daughter feel special. They knew my kids' names and greeted them accordingly. I truly believe that the crew members made this vacation a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The cruise director, Matt, was so personable and funny. He always had the passengers laughing. It makes me smile when I think of the fun we had! I have been on several land vacations, and nothing compares to this cruise! Nothing. My family and I are absolutely sold on Royal Caribbean.

I particularly liked the wide range of food choices. I am very weight-conscious; and I was able to order tasty, healthy entrees and desserts. I had heard that the food was only so-so, but I disagree. We often go out to restaurants at home, and both my husband and I enjoyed our meals onboard. The entertainment was spectacular, as well. I cannot say enough! If you are wondering whether or not to cruise, please don't hesitate. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Enchantment of the Seas Review
Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?