“Carnival Victory - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Victory

susan phillips Carnival Victory 5 Carnival Victory - Eastern Caribbean
susan phillips
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We sailed on the Victory on April 29, 2007. We've taken this ship before so we hoped we would enjoy it as much. We did. Embarkation was easy since we had a suite so it was VIP. Our stateroom was glorious and this was the first time we booked such a nice cabin.

We really liked dinner in the Pacific. Our waitress Sladjana and our server Javier were outstanding in every way. This ship's staff is great. We requested, and received a table for two by the window. Nice.

Our room was very clean thanks to Ben. Fine service.

We really like St Maartin. Never did much but go to a beachside bar but that was a blast. Did a little shopping and thought the prices were good. I loved hanging out listening to reggae and drinking cheap beer!

St Thomas was ok. Lots of poverty that we could see from our wild ride thru the mountains. I never think I will survive such trips with the crazy drivers. The catamaran ride to St John's was great. We had fun and wished it lasted longer. Best to take an excursion at this port. Shopping is near the ship but nothing too special. You might as well be at a mall any town any state. I guess you should go into town if you want an authentic experience, but I didn't care.

We arrived in Puerto Rico too late to do much so we stayed put. I guess we were feeling lazy.

Disembarkation was fine. We did the self assist and liked it. Easier to keep your luggage than put it in the hall the night before.

This was a nice, relaxing trip for us. Not too many kids on board and the ones who were seemed very well behaved.

I'd sail Carnival again. They put alot of effort into making everyone happy and we had a good vacation.

Carnival Victory Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Victory Review
Carnival Victory Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?