MSC Divina Cruise Review by dnk143

MSC Divina
MSC Divina
Member Name: dnk143
Cruise Date: August 2014
See More About: MSC Divina Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals
        10-12 2.0

Ship Facts: MSC Divina Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Divina Deck Plans
WILL NEVER SAIL MSC AGAIN!!!!

This cruise line is a joke, they definitely do not cater to Americans their priority is people from Europe!!! We should have known when in one of the lounges they have a huge sign saying "Our policy #1. The customer is NOT always right"  helloooo I'm on vacation way to make us feel welcomed... Then OMG trying to communicate with someone FORGET IT, they don't speak ENGLISH!!! They all do know how to say "I don't know"... NONE of the staff is friendly it was like we were on the ship of the walking dead, when you enter the ship no one is greeting you, no music playing again we are on VACATION, there was no fairwell party leaving Miami no music NOTHING - HORRIBLE, on the formal night taking pictures on the staircase was insane no organization what so ever we waited for over 1 hour and the pictures were crap I took better pictures with my own camera, the food blan & buffet blan not enough variety, when you get off/on ship there is no one greeting you no one taking pictures, NOTHING plus you have to take a tender boat to get off...not enough activities on ship ex. On Karaoke night everyone was in the black & white lounge it was standing room only & very hot no A/C, they need more activities so everyone is more spread out on the ship instead everyone gathering in one spot very uncomfortable, also at night when they usually " turn-down" your cabin the steward usually makes an "animal towel" or something creative my daughter always looks forward to this well NOT on this ship they should realize its the little things that make us happy (a friendly smile, a simple good morning, have a good day, & a freaking animal towel), I will give them it is a beautiful ship the fixtures are appealing to the eye but that's IT!!!...they need to improve on customer service & the language barrier if they are going to continue doing American cruises...People are on Vacation & want to be treated like they are...if I had a choice I would DEFINITELY cruise with a different cruise line...

Publication Date: 09/02/14