MSC Divina Cruise Review by kti007: My last MSC Cruise
Overall Member Rating
My last MSC Cruise
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
After traveling on many other cruise lines before I decided to try the MSC Divina. We cruised out of Miami on August 2014. This is a fairly new ship that is well decorated and maintain. The main problem is the quality and variety of the food.
* Boarding was efficient and fast.
* Cruise stores sell high end products at good prices.
* Up Charge - Everything is an up charge, from ice cream to coke.
* Staff Service and language skills - Average at best.
* Midnight Buffet - Only Pizza
* Room Service - After many attempts your call may be answered (sometimes never), once you place an order wait for 90 minutes and you may received a dish that was made for a Smurf.
* Daily Buffet - BAD - Cold hamburgers, pizza and cold cuts.
* Dining Room - EXTREMELLY BAD - I do not understand how an Italian cruise line can mess up a simple pasta dish. Be ready to spend two hours waiting for your food on the main dinning room. More
There are much better options on where to spend your money. Less
Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>
2016 President's Cruise
Presidents Cruise. What a gre...
7 Night Eastern Caribbean Carn...
8-Night Cruise for my Honeymoo...
Good Family Cruise
A relaxing sailing to the Cari...
Nothing you have ever experien...
Yacht Club Experience