Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by cinammon_hot102: Best vacation ever !

cinammon_hot102
Member Since 2014
1 Post

Compare Prices on Carnival Paradise Western Caribbean Cruises

Best vacation ever !

Sail Date: July 2014
Embarkation: Tampa

This was my first cruise with Carnival ... and first in my life! Celebrating my 30`s with my sister. I was afraid about booking this cruise because all the reviews that I read on this site regarding this cruise, and the comments of friends etc. The boat is small if you compare with other cruises but its ok with me

Check in process was easy and fast. in less than 1 hour we already onboard. I stayed at a nearby hotel , to avoid any situation with the flight.

Anak, the steward was so nice and always willing to offer their help. The girls in the bar area on the empress deck Surianni ( dont remember the name of the other lady, but both f rom the Phillipines) youre an A +++

Stateroom in good condition, no weird odors , clean and organized. I ink it was smaller, but for just 2 women its ok. Had ocean view, with basic tv channels.

food on the lido deck

There was always food available. It had good taste but was warm by example the fried chicken , I More do not like, rather opt for my breakfast omelet made ​​to the moment and the rest of the salads mostly.

The dinning restaurant assigned, just attended only once, since I am not a person to be wearing fancy clothes, but the service was good and the food exceptional but I suggest more options to choose. I enjoyed the "Showtime"

Off shores excursions, good, But small time on the beach. Grand Cayman there is not much options to shopping, but yes in Cozumel, you can find good bargains. Enjoy more the Cozumel trip, to the beach, san Gervacio mayan ruins and the tequila museum.

I enjoyed the comedy show at nigh, the taste bar, the casino and the disco. Also, take spinning classes at the gym and walk in the race . Its a place that you will never get bored. In overall experience it was perfect. I hope to back someday on a cruise .

PD : I you like to drink, buy the cheers program, its worth for what you paid .

Tip in cash your stewart.

Don't use spa services ( expensive $$$) or wait the last 2 days that they made offers

Enjoy the steam rooms are awesome Less

Read more Carnival Paradise cruise reviews >>