MSC Divina provides an excellent cruise experience: MSC Divina Cruise Review by tbro421
Overall Member Rating
MSC Divina provides an excellent cruise experience
Destination: Western Caribbean
1) Very good shows. Same people every night but a different them. Short and excellent shows every night
2) Food, very good not great but restaurants were available to you as well
3) Beautiful ship, great captain, crew and Andre as MC. Smooth ride, you'll sleep like a baby
4) Gym, facilities, shops, night clubs all top notch
5) A GREAT value for the money
There are a few areas for improvement:
1) This is more of a European cruise experience, English is not the first language of most crew members so communication is sometimes a challenge. The few minor issues we had were worked at the front desk and for the most part were not successful. It was a bit of an attitude issue by the customer service people where "customer is always wrong" and that was not appreciated.
2) I had a problem in the casino where after winning a $900 bet, was told the maximum payout is only $600. I spoke to the pit boss who explained the situation, and I was glad to win $600 and did not want to spend a lot of time getting negative about what happened.
3) The flow of people through the buffet needs improvement, people are running into each other like angry ants on an ant hill. Buffet food choices were fine and varied at both breakfast and lunch. Plenty of pizza at night and ice cream in the afternoon.
4) In Nassau we were parked next to Norwegian Getaway and I saw the captains bridge watching with binoculars as the Norwegian crew enthusiastically welcomed their passengers back on the ship with music, red carpet treatment and jello shots. MSC could stand to learn a few lessons about providing better customer service to meet the high expectations of North American passengers
Overall an EXCELLENT experience and highly recommended. Less
Cabin review: 13015
Cabin was excellent, great view and very well serviced by the cabin steward.
Great 5 Night Cruise on the Ca...
Great Food, But If English Is ...
Great Cruise, Food So So