Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Buckeye0112: WORST CRUISE EVER

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

WORST CRUISE EVER

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas

I have never had such a horrible cruise experience or such poor customer service in my life. I will never cruise with NCL again! The crew was not friendly or the least bit accommodating yet every other cruise ship I've been on, the crew is always cheerful and helpful; the food was horrible and we even paid for the meal plan to dine in the more upscale restaurants. We ate at the Italian & French restaurants and the steakhouse and the food and the service at all of them was atrocious; the corridor outside our room and down the hall smelled heavily of Mold/Mildew because the carpets were always wet-from what I don't know; the beds were so hard it would have been more comfortable sleeping on the floor; we had to wait in line 20 minutes to get our bill only to discover I was charged incorrectly and then they wanted me to wait in line again to correct it and I had to insist they print me a revised bill once they claimed they had reversed the charge! The ship is difficult to navigate and More there is very little information about where things are-I've never been on a cruise ship that was so poorly designed-for example, you have to walk through the casino to get to the gift shop, you have to walk thru a night club to get to the main theatre and restaurants are nearly impossible to find because they are tucked away. I could go on and on but suffice to say it was a horrible experience and I won't be cruising with NCL again nor would I recommend it to anyone. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sky Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sky 8207

Cabin was small, tiny shower and while we had no problem with hot water I know others in our party took cold showers in the morning. Beds were horrible uncomfortable and hard. Noise coming into ports were very loud in our cabin so much so it woke us up.

Information about excursions and transportation was very poor. Fortunately I had been to Nassau before I knew how to get transportation to where we wanted to go.

Read 2646 Nassau Reviews