MSC Divina Cruise Review by 4MoreTravel: I would NEVER go on this line again, nor would I recommend it to any o

4MoreTravel
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on MSC Divina Western Caribbean Cruises

I would NEVER go on this line again, nor would I recommend it to any o

Sail Date: March 2014

We are not among the elite "Yacht Club" members who have private sunbathing and swimming, dining, and lounging; we are the people known as passengers. The number one offense is they shoved an extra 1,000 people into a space that most of the lines we are familiar with don't, making it very uncomfortable. The dining rooms had very low ceilings which made you feel claustrophobic even before they jammed more people into it. The poor waiters could hardly get around. I was looking forward to great Italian food; what I got was very bland food, hardly worth the wait.

The service level that Americans expect is very much higher than is exhibited on this ship. Personnel, when asked a question, always said "NO". Not, "I'll try" or "Let me see if I can find that for you". My husband asked Guest Services if they had a shoe shine on board. The guy said, "I don't know, go back to your room and read the book"???? I asked for Diet Coke, it took 3 days and when she brought it she had to take 2 More Cokes out of the fridge, which my husband didn't appreciate. The biggest disappointment were the pillows; I made it a crusade to get a better pillow than shredded rags in a pillowcase and was told they only have one kind of pillow.

This is the most beautiful ship I have ever been on BUT we spent the cruise confined in our rooms to avoid the sticky railings and elevators. The Specialty restaurants were anything BUT special. There are so many things wrong with this I am not going into it but don't waste your money unless you LOVE fish (raw) no substitutions. I was not allowed to go to the spa bathroom because I was only getting my hair done???? (in the spa). No adult pool...kids everywhere. Horrible.

I guess this sums it up the best - If they gave me a FREE CRUISE I would not go. Less

Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Divina 10107

Always nice to be by the elevator. Hard to maneuver to and from the dining rooms and around the pictures.