Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by heidi4411: Revisit

Entertainment Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Revisit

Sail Date: April 2014

This is our second cruise with this ship. We also cruised with this ship last year. We were impressed enough to again make our spring vacation with the Reflection. We were now disappointed. It is surprising that a ship as large as this one is, it does not seem to be crowded.

We again were in the Aqua class. We chose this class becfause of the Blu dining This year we were a little disappointed in the meals. There is vegetarian dish, and one fowl, meat and fish entrees ( a little limited in choices ) The food didnot seem as good as last year. We did not eat in the main dining room, so cannot give an opinion of the food there. We had breakfast in the room and found it to be one time and usually hot. I do not think that the price difference in the Aqua rooms and the cheaper rooms is worth the difference is you are not looking for better food as the room size is the same.

We used the drink choice in the one,two,three group as we enjoy wine daily. The choice on wine shows More the attempt to save money. The wines certainly would not make the Spectator's 100 list. There are many wines that could have been chose that are much better and just as cheap wholesale. Since my wife and I rarely drink hard liquor anymore, we were left trying not to send too many wines back.

I had made reservations for Tuscany and streak restaruants by e-mail prior to the departure date. However, for some reason these were not honored. We had no problem getting into Tuscany but were unable to have the steak that we had looked for at the Murane. Most days you could get into the special dining rooms at a discount.

I can not blame Celebrity for my blackjack losses-only bad cards. The only blackjack tables were now one 10$,two $15, and one $100 table. I missed the 5$ tables of last year. My wife felt that the slot machine payout was much less this year than last year.

Disembarkation was very easy. Since you cannot use the special $20 valet program if your flight leaves before 11:30, I found that not being unable to use it was no problem at all.

I would again like to use this ship should it go on the western trip. Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>