MSC Divina Cruise Review by MissKevan: Outstanding ship and crew

Overall Member Rating

Outstanding ship and crew

Sail Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Nassau

I just returned from the 2014 Moody Blues Cruise. The lineup was amazing and I am still floating on air after this cruise. Highly recommend this cruise if there is another one. That being said, I am reviewing the ship "Divina" This ship is magnificent and the crew was beyond reproach. There was never one minute of want or need on my part. The ship was spotless and there was never one moment that I didn't see crew members constantly cleaning. The large balcony state room was very, very nice. Upon arrival, I was dismayed to see that the twin beds were still apart even though I had requested they be made into one large King. All it took was one phone call to guest services and, as soon as I left my room, my room steward must have come in and moved them together and remade the bed. Amazing service.

The only issue was with the buffet. I was not pleased with the selections, although the food that was there was delicious!

I highly recommend this ship and am looking forward More to cruising on the Divina in the near future.

I was beyond pleased with the embarkation and disembarkation process. I was off the ship and through customs within ten minutes!!!! Amazing. On previous cruises out of Galveston, the disembarkation process was an ordeal that I would not care to repeat. I was thrilled with the organization with which we were off the ship and through customs. Less

Published 04/21/14

Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>

Compare Prices on MSC Divina Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 11112

The cabin was spacious and spotless. Loved it

MissKevan
Member Since 2014
0 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X