Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Rwf1538: Great New Ship

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Great New Ship

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

EMBARKATION: was a Breeze thanks to my being a Platinum VIFP. Went directly into the Captains Club, got a glass of cold water and check in was completed in a matter of minutes and I was on the ship. I was able to go directly to my room and store my carry on.

CABIN: I opted for the Inside cabin, as I was traveling solo and spend very little time in the cabin. It was quite a bit more monry to upgrade and it was not worth it. The cabin (1314) was mid ship and very modern. It was close to the elevator. My cabin steward kept it tidy and I was never bothered by noises and/or the motion of the ship.

DINING: The dining room service (8:15) was excellent as usual and I was seated with a great group of people. The new Burgers (Guys) are to die for, they are much better than the older Carnival Burgers. The Deli made great sandwiches and the Mongolian Wok was also very good. The specialty Steak House was outstanding and well worth the $35 cover charge.

GENERAL: It was a More very crowded cruise due to Spring Break. The poole area was overcrowded and it was almost impossible to find a pool chair in the main pool area. Serenity (the adults only pool) remained adults only and there were always much more comfortable chairs available. The "hot tubs" were not really hot or even warm, but this seems to be standard on Carnival these days. The CASINO is one of the largest at sea and I spent a lot of time there, as was evidenced by the FREE cruise I was awarded on the last day. So I have already booked my next cruise for next month on the Carnival Legend.

All in all, a great trip! Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 1314

Cabin was modern and very comfortable.