“Key West and Cozumel ”

linnealee
Member Since 2005
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Got on board on March 16 and ate lunch in the Summer Palace. Check in was crazy, so many people and the person who we checked in with never gave us a Freestyle Daily.

No meet and greet for our cruise critic roll call, yet I see other people who reviewed this cruise and did not participate. Very disappointing!

I have been on cruises during spring break before, even my first time on NCL was a 5 night on the Spirit in March. Boy, this one was simply a 180 of when I went on the Sun three months earlier. Every time a spring breaker walked by me, they gave me a nasty glare. I guess since I was wearing a lot more clothing than they were. Every night, there would be a group who walked by the room swearing, drunk, and loud.

Did the Playa del Carmen excursion to the mainland, although it sucked having to get up early, it was great to get away from it all. Walked around the beach, had a nice authentic Mexican meal. I almost wanted to just stay and purposely miss the boat back to the mainland.

Deserts were yummy every night. Did not eat in any of the specialty restaurants as in the past, there is too much food and I cannot eat large meals. One night, both Indigo and Summer Palace had long waits, so we went to the Blue Lagoon. It was still good and filling as well as quiet.

I was not sad to depart the ship, even though it is one of my favorites. I was happy not see the crazy spring breakers anymore. One good thing is this cruise made us Platinum latitude members.

Norwegian Pearl Cruises to the Western Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Pearl Review
Norwegian Pearl Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?