Overall, a fun time!: Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by txagcol1
Overall Member Rating
Overall, a fun time!
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles
First the good:
- excellent stewards and maitre'd. The staff went above and beyond for all requests. Their service was prompt and they did everything with a smile. What people have to remember is that if you want respect, you have to give respect. The staff worked hard and did everything diligently, yet I saw people with no class treat the staff like they were slaves. Then, they wonder why their service was not good! I tipped my steward and waiter at the very beginning. From that point, they took the time to know my habits.
- food was great with a wide variety of choices. For a cruise that was only 400 dollars, I had everything from escargo to More lobster tail. The food was cooked right and I never had any complaints
- the port of Ensenada was kind of bland. There really isn't much to do in that city. I would recommend that Carnival seriously consider changing it to Cabo.
- bring an extension cord
- hire a taxi to see the blowhole. The excursion is a rip. I got a cab to take me there for 40 dollars for our whole group. That is versus the 40 each carnival charged for their excursion.
- The piano bar was where it was at. Special thanks to Billy, the piano player for working the crowd into a party frenzy. Also, special shout out to Robert for buying EIGHT rounds of tequila for all in the bar. I hate to see what his bar tab was at the end of the cruise. :)
- go to the serenity hot tubs. The regular pool and hot tubs were a zoo. Less
Cabin review: m81
Overall, no complaints. As stated above, there is a lack of outlets, so bring a power strip along the cruise.
Port and Shore Excursions
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Inspiration Review >>