Norwegian Getaway 3

Cruise review of Norwegian Getaway

millyka
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

It always amazes me that people write reviews about a cruise ship with everything being the very best ever.

Well it is suppose to be terrific don't you read the ads. Every line will tell you whatever they have is better than the next and in case you haven't noticed it is not free. All the staff is suppose to do their job and do it well which should make for a nice trip.

After just getting off the Getaway this AM I would have to say that it was a nice trip, the ship is geared for KIDS and they were 1/3 of the population on the ship grandkids.

We thought it food in dining rooms was good , the specialty restaurant we ate in were better but aren't they suppose to be?

Entertainment was very good but with a theater full of kids it was a distraction.

Our upgraded balcony room was cramped and with the smallest balcony I have personally never seen on a ship before. NCL touts their up grades to balconies', however, they are small and not particularly More comfortable.

Staff needs training. Bartenders especially need training commonly order drinks came to us unrecognizable.

The other things we noticed is that there are a lot of extra charges for things. Kinda of a money pit.

All in all it was a nice cruise but I would probably not travel NCL again. Less

Norwegian Getaway Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Published 04/02/14

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Getaway Review

Norwegian Getaway Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?