Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by lady Lilly: Never again

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Never again

Sail Date: January 2014
Destination: Bahamas

I have sailed on Holland America line and my recent cruise was on royal Caribbean . Unfortunately the weather was extremely cold & many people on the ship became ill. After we had left port we found that it had been deep cleaned over the weekend because of Norvo virus.

The staff was amazing all except for the woman at the shore excursions desk. She made us feel like we were putting her out every time we tried to book a trip. Our cabin attendant was from Balize. She on the other hand was amazing. With so many people sick she was a absolute sweetheart .

I realize I'm not a cruise person, the long lines & waiting in line for everything is not my ideal of a vacation. There were rude folks who constantly cut ahead of others. The food was disappointing. What made it worst was watching people gorge themselves on platefuls of mediocre food. Again, the wait staff was amazing, I can't say enough nice things about these people.

The worst part was the parents More who did not control their children. Honestly the crew deserves so much credit for their patience. On the other hand we did meet so many nice people that we enjoyed spending time with.

The shore excursions were fun & would have been better if one family did not let their children run wild & throw rocks at birds & people. They tended to be pricy but worth it. Less

Published 02/05/14