Pacific Pearl Cruise Review by sue.paine7@bigpond.com: Refine to cater for Tennis addicts

sue.paine7@bigpond.com
Member Since 2014

Refine to cater for Tennis addicts

Sail Date: January 2014
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
Embarkation: Melbourne

Hi Just been on tennis cruise , great trip and great tennis. I note next year that it is longer cruise..... more time for the tennis I hope. Our tennis was cut short as we had to return to the ship and I believe some of passengers were caught in traffic and not able to get back at designated time...... The big screen showed live coverage but it was a bit cold and windy to be there( unpleasant). A few more bars with coverage would have been great, and in our rooms too . We discussed this with many fellow passengers and they seemed to feel the same.

Any chance of facilitating better communications with internet and phone access in this day and age ? The information this was not available would have been most helpful.

We had some issues with our room and the staff handled it in a professional manner.

We found the shows of a great professional standard and enjoyed the performances.

Over all the Cruise was great fun, I was very excited to be on a cruise More and to be going to the live tennis as well. I found it took just a little time to adjust to cruise life and to orientate to the ship but once mastered felt comfortable to find my way around.

Just loved going under the Harbour Bridge both ways a good patriotic feeling. !!!!!

I am keen to book again and look forward to refinements and adjustment you might make now following this the maiden cruise to the tennis.

I meet a lot of mad tennis fans on the ship, we need a tennis focus on this cruise news and updates all the time !!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening !!!!!!

Great ship Pacific Pearl Less

Read more Pacific Pearl cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Pacific Pearl Review >>

Cabin review: Pacific Pearl 11112

We did not unpack short cruise. need space to put suitcases. We experienced a leaky cabin that was handled professionally. We found that after it was repaired and on our last night on-board a persistent Loud Squeak was present over the bed hard to stop. the other sounds were consistent with a moving Ship.