Thomson Dream 1

“Very disappointing Christmas cruise”
Cruise review of Thomson Dream

Maria messitt
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

Booked this ship with thomson as we have been cruising with them many times before , but never again

This was a cruise and stay holiday we booked for Christmas and my birthday , we Went as 2 couples me and my other half and my parents , spent a lot of money as it was Christmas but thought it would be worth the money how wrong we were.

The food was appalling ,cold not enough and a rubbish choice but if you like sprouts you will be fine the resturant service was terrible the anytime dinning didn't work on this ship , I felt sorry for the waiters so many people were not happy.

The cabin was clean and just about functional but very small , the cabin staff were great thought.

We were charged 2 weeks use of the safe,which we didn't use and we were only on for a week.

The sun beds were a joke a lot of them were broken and thomson tried to squeeze too many in ,people couldn't move

Not impressed with More thomson it has been upgraded to a platinum ship I don't know where they spent the money I won't be going with them again

Our only saviour was we got off after a week some other poor sod's had another week Less

Overall Ratings

It was ok

Published 01/06/14

Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?