Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Maria messitt

Thomson Dream
Member Name: Maria messitt
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Barbados
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
Very disappointing Christmas cruise

Booked this ship with thomson as we have been cruising with them many times before , but never again

This was a cruise and stay holiday we booked for Christmas and my birthday , we Went as 2 couples me and my other half and my parents , spent a lot of money as it was Christmas but thought it would be worth the money how wrong we were.

The food was appalling ,cold not enough and a rubbish choice but if you like sprouts you will be fine the resturant service was terrible the anytime dinning didn't work on this ship , I felt sorry for the waiters so many people were not happy.

The cabin was clean and just about functional but very small , the cabin staff were great thought.

We were charged 2 weeks use of the safe,which we didn't use and we were only on for a week.

The sun beds were a joke a lot of them were broken and thomson tried to squeeze too many in ,people couldn't move

Not impressed with thomson it has been upgraded to a platinum ship I don't know where they spent the money I won't be going with them again

Our only saviour was we got off after a week some other poor sod's had another week

Publication Date: 01/06/14