Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Fess n Alby

Member Name: Fess n Alby
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Ruby Princess Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Dining Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Ship Facts: Ruby Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ruby Princess Deck Plans
Rome to Venice - Greek Isles

This was the 2nd half of our biggest holiday ever! We had been on a land based tour of France - Spain and landed in Rome, Italy to join the most wonderful cruise ever!

Yes it was only our2nd cruise ever (there was nothing wrong with our first its just that well) cruising is awesome!

Everytime you cruise you have the opportunity to meet and make lifelong friends and I believe we have done this on Ruby Princess!

So..the boring stuff, Embarcation was a breeze! beautifully organised, from the time we arrived at the terminal to the time we arrived on board..I would estimate 10-15 minutes. Dis-embarkation even smoother! we went to our alloted area and no sooner had we sat down and started to chat, we were called to leave :( and we strolled right off the ship in seconds..found our bags in a minute or two and we were off! I had heard that sometimes both ends of the cruise can be quite trying..but not this one!

Now the other stuff....our cabin was lovely, we splurged and got a balcony, really reccomend this as mornings and evenings are really nice in your own space and still getting the viiew..

Although one disclaimer here...I think we socialised less because of it. I actually would consider getting a cabin with an ocien view only next time...that would let us know when its morning..but force us up to the decks to see the views and meet all the awesome ppl onboard!

things I love about miss Ruby... i love the big screen movie under the stars, I love the smoke free casino, I love skywalkers...I love the international piazza place...and I love the dining rooms.

What I didnt like so much...the Princess Theatre...after our first cruise which was on the Pacific Sun, 8-9 years ago.. I have to say I hated the fact the seats on Ruby were in rows..on the Sun the seating was in booths, and the friends we met in the dining room became our friends in the theatre and bars after hours!

apart from that one thing...we had an amazing time and the best part was we met people on Cruise critic..seriously, who have become our friends, the tours and meet n greet were amazing and I am so glad I took the punt and joined in with this online community..thanks CC for bringing us all together and thank-you

Princess for an amazing holiday, out table staff and porter were amazing, smile and make my holiday fantastic while you are working?? Thank you and much respect!

Publication Date: 01/05/14