MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by bazwillow: AWFUL ,worst cruise ever!!!!

bazwillow
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on MSC Magnifica South America & Antarctica Cruises

AWFUL ,worst cruise ever!!!!

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: South America & Antarctica
Embarkation: Genoa

I have travelled extensively,incl. 35 cruise,and on Oriana' ship around the World in 2001/2.So, I think I have a full picture of cruising. small ship Aegian Odyssea' to huge ship 'Independence of the seas' The Msc Magnifica, the worst experience ever.In fact I have sent an 8 page letter with attachments to the new Man Director of MSC. an ex Cunard man.. Cunard are up market so he should make changes. This was a cruise to Brazil.a lot of passengers were like animals.

Everything that could go wrong went wrong.flights/transfers/embarkation,diembarkation, poor main meals,no veg served, few deserts. Sent 3 meals back.How can you get beef strogannof/chicken kiev/ lamb chops wrong???? waited upto 40 mins for starters. The waiters were running ragged. We gave up on meals in the Sahara buffet. the passengers.Brazilian/Italian .were like locusts.Dont queue,push in, grab loads of food,noisy and monopolised most of the main seating.The main restaurants were more civilised,and you are More served,but not the visual choice. The Purser/reception were sullen not helpful,promised action,wrote cabin numbers on scraps of paper,which duly were forgotten.Charged 15e for tatty paperbacks in the library,having given 4 new books we brought on board. Then had serious issues trying to get refunds on this and Service charges of 6euro per day.VERY BAD!! THis is a lovely ship ,run badly for passengers.I would not even go on a free cruise with MSC.In fact I took my brother on this trip.again a World traveller. His first cruise. He was going to get off in Madeira,after 4 days. Less

Read more MSC Magnifica cruise reviews >>