Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review by carebear79

Member Name: carebear79
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Genoa
Destination: Transatlantic
See More About: Costa Fascinosa Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | Costa Cruise Deals
Public Rooms Not Rated

Ship Facts: Costa Fascinosa Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Costa Fascinosa Deck Plans
Transatlantic to brasil

the destination were very nice, however Costa is not one of my favorite cruise lines. As a previous cruiser I have taken cruises from different cruise line, and Costa is actually the one I like the least. I thought Carnival was bad but it doesn't compared to Costa,

overall the food was not that great, they force you to go to the dinner at the restaurant which the food there weren't many variety. Being Italian I thought the pizza would be tasty, but it was just bread with bad tomato sauce. For Room Service you have to pay for it. also for the basketball court, ping pong, and miniature golf, basically all the facilities you have to pay. The entrainment was ok if you were Brazilian, the team were more tailor for Brazilians they were constantly speaking Portuguese, sometime they tried to speak in English but they were more shy to speak English. They also were not so interested in other guess that didn't speak Portuguese, this was disappointed. the dancing team were nice, cheerful. The cabin steward was nice, he was very friendly. The style of the cruise wasn't my cup of tea, I thought it was ugly. the Gym was full all the time! I didn't like the many language announcement, I thought it was a bit irritated. I am not sure if is true but I don't think costa leave you if you are not on time. they keep your passport, I didn't dare to try but if this is the case then it will be bad!

Publication Date: 12/29/13