Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by jhg20852

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by jhg20852
Brilliance of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Member Name: jhg20852
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Brilliance of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans
Great Cruise - my 57th

Mom and I had a fantastic cruise on the Brilliance. This was my 57th and my Mom's 35th cruise. Since I do a cruise once a year with my Mom out of Tampa, we were glad to see the Brilliance do a 7 day cruise. Usually our only choices out of Tampa (Mom does not want to fly and she lives just outside of Tampa) are the HAL Ryndam and CCL Legend. It was nice to cruise a different ship for a change. I just wish they would do more 7 day cruises with the Brilliance. I was on the Brilliance two years ago doing a Med cruise and had a nice time. Since then this ship has been fully refurbished.

The only areas not doing well with this refurbishment would be Rita's Cantina.....never anyone there, they should have a 2 for one happy hour, the place would be packed! The same goes for the new Izuma sushi place, needs a special to get people there.

This was really one of the best cruises I have done, and my Mom agreed.

We had an Ocean View cabin very close to the computer station near the glass elevators on deck 4. Great location in the center of the ship.

Our cabin steward was wonderful, cabin was clean and space was well used.

We very much enjoyed the shows such as Jack and the Beanstalk in the atrium. The shows in the main show lounge were also very good. Food in the dining room was very good as well as service in this area.

Food in the buffet was fine, we even had dinner there one evening for a change.

I would go back on the Brilliance in a second, she pushed all the right buttons for me.

Next cruise: CCL Freedom 12/28/13 out of Fort Lauderdale for New Years!

Publication Date: 12/16/13
More Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Brilliance of the Seas review Read the next Brilliance of the Seas review

More Western Caribbean Reviews