Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by simon_lm_li: First time and last time for Norwegian
Overall Member Rating
First time and last time for Norwegian
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
- Luggage drop off area in Manhattan terminal is very bad, we congested there for more than 30 minutes before we can drop off our luggage, then spent another 30 minutes to drive the car back the terminal parking lot.
- There is NO signs to notify us to drive the car to the parking first then take the luggage to the drop off area from parking lot as it is very near by. What a horrible experience!!! Norwegian Cruise, how could you ignore this simple thing that could cause great trouble to all their customers who need to drive and park their car at the terminal.
- Cigarette smell every where on couple decks where restaurants/casino/bars located. The ship is only GREAT for smokers but not NON SMOKER. That is horrible. If you hate or sensitive to cigarette smell. Please, please stay away from the Norwegian Breakaway. DON'T just look at the price!
- Can't open the balcony door while someone smoking in their balcony near you. What a big waste of having a balcony More stateroom.
- Some people smoked cigar / pipe in some area even though they are prohibited. I think the crew members don't want to stop and upset their VIP customers.
- Restaurants services are awful which needs lot of improvement. One night we even waited almost an hour for the main course and another 30 minutes for dessert and coffee. Busy and too many customers are not an good excuse!!!
- Food is OK only, NO comparison with other cruise companies.
- Kids jumping into the swimming pools even though it is prohibited and no crew members stop them. One time I almost even got hit by a boy jumping into the pool while swimming. It is extremely dangerous ..... Good luck I did't get hurt!
- Lineups every where even mens' washrooms in the public area.
- The only plus for this ship : there is NO formal night. Less
Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review >>
- Balcony is very small
Fun Cruise to Bahamas
Excellent ship, but don't wast...
Poor food quality, completely ...
NCL Breakaway, April 2016
Beautiful Ship, but Poor Servi...
Breakaway from Stress and ENJO...
Horrible first cruise