MSC Divina Cruise Review by sharecruises

MSC Divina
Member Name: sharecruises
Cruise Date: November 2013
Destination: Cruise to Nowhere
See More About: MSC Divina Cruise Reviews | Cruise to Nowhere Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: MSC Divina Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Divina Deck Plans
Welcome Divina...fabulous Ship - loved it

Ship is just beautiful, huge and sparkling clean

We were on the 3 night "US Inagural"..and enjoyed the fireworks and music as we sailed away

My balcony cabin was spacious and decor was lovely.

Entertainment was fantastic....the usual huge MSC cast dancing/singing plus Cirque type European acrobats and performers...what a show

Fly in acts Scott Record - comedy and impersonations - fantastic

Abba tribute - fantastic....Michael Jackson tribute fantastic

plus tons of different live duos and groups in the lounges

I loved the food - huge shrimp cocktail at dinner....great new menus...fantastic food

Buffet is so much improved from when I took my first MSC cruise in 2011 - it is open 20 hours a day now

Not just Italian food - go back to the Ethnic Corner...check out the cheeses too..what other ship offers brie cheese and dried apricots?? Love it. They also offer orange, pineapple and cranberry juice plus ice tea from morning till 5 pm...wow :)

I also loved our buffet server Mr Wayne Goode - a new hire who worked for Royal for years....what a nice guy and a real asset to MSC. I found the ship to be more fun and yes...more American :)

The 9 pm dining was a big complaint with my group tho...however they have made it clear this was for this cruise only.....so I don't see the need to keep complaining. Washcloths?? They would give them if asked...I am sure they have other things to tweak. NO more 5 languages at every show...the new cruise director was cool - English ONLY

Food is good ...drinks are cheap compared to other cruise lines....yes the weather was pretty rainy, we missed the private island....but there was lots to do on ship and it was great

I am making plans for my next Divina cruise...thanks MSC