Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by RobbiJKen

Carnival Splendor
Carnival Splendor
Member Name: RobbiJKen
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Carnival Splendor Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

so so cruise

This was our 3rd Carnival Cruise and par far my least favorite. Splendor is not user friendly you have to go up to go down or vice versa. Deck 5 is the only through deck.

I will start with Malcom the cruise director. Was hardly ever seen we went to every show and many activities.

Food was fair we ate almost every breakfast in the main dining room, my least favorite meal on the ship most meals were cold. Dinner was much better. Had one dinner in Pinnacle steakhouse...very good.

I thought meal on Miracle was better.

I was on Miracle last year just before Hurricane Sandy and had lots of communication from captain. This trip hardly heard from him even after he chose not to dock in Nassau because of adverse conditions, Let me say many people were very disappointed we were within feet of the dock and we sailed away.

So we were also late getting to dock at Port Canaveral because they could not figure out how to attach gangways since this was the ships first time there.

Arrived on time to Freeport. Not much there.

We are the kind of people who go with the flow so we had a good time but cold it have been better...yes...

Publication Date: 11/19/13