Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by cajuncliff: Total Misery!

cajuncliff
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Infinity Transatlantic Cruises

Total Misery!

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Harwich

My wife and I have sailed many cruise lines over the years, and are diamond members on Royal Carribien. This is the first review we have felt compelled to write. We have made two transatlantic cruises this last year, one on the RC's liberty, which was fabulous and the other on the Celebrity Infinity, a miserable experience.

Celebrity made the reservation for the cruise and air to London. They told me I would receive the air arrangements about 30 days before the cruise date, I had to call them twice shortly before the cruise for the info? We had to leave before our luggage tags arrived.

The check in on the ship went well. The service in the dining room was slow and the food was Mediocier at best. The Ocean View Cafe was under staffed by unhappy people, and the food terrible and not hot.

We had a drink package and the service was nonexsistant. The Elete club members had no lounge, and given paper slips to use in verious bar.

The whole ship was dirty More and unkept. Our room had dirty tile with black algae in the bathroom and shower. My wife and I both got some kind of skin infection on our feet we are trying to get rid of.

We were told our package included a pier to airport transfer, which was printed on both our cruise invoice and air confermation, which was refused by the ship customer relations after showing them their own printed documents. After four trips to the CS rest I received a done message they were going to give me the transfer as a favor, but crop. Was still maintaining I had not paid for it. Very poor.

We will never ever sail on Celebrity again, and now have question about Royal Carribien. Less

Read more Celebrity Infinity cruise reviews >>