Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by pipsy: Find another cruise line

Find another cruise line

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
Embarkation: Honolulu

I agree with the last person who wrote a review. This ship of under staffed and they are under a lot of pressure from the powers above. When ever there is a problem no one is interested, they always have to speak to their boss, who then had to speak to their boss who then had to speak to their boss and that went on forever.

Food a lot of it but not quality, same thing every meal, after the third day was over the food. They know how to charge for wine, wine package if a rip off, I brought the wine package and saved over 25%, one wine was $45 and another was $37 a bottle not sure how I saved 25%. I asked about it and again was told they would have to talk to their manager, I gave up.

The Cruise Director, where to start, when he was on he was great, 16 night cruise saw him 3 nights, had his head so far up is butt it was not funny the poor cruise staff had to take the brunt of every ones complaints. They could not care that people were unhappy about have to sit on the More floor to do triva.

Never saw any officers unless there was a camera.

Many people had cruised on this ship before and were very upset on this cruise.

Would I go on this ship again, if there was a huge discount.

Shore excursions we waited until we got off the ship and saved a huge amount of money. Less

Read more Rhapsody of the Seas cruise reviews >>