Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by titadumbrique: Fabulous time on the Allure of the Seas

titadumbrique
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Fabulous time on the Allure of the Seas

Sail Date: October 2013

It was a smooth process from embarkation to debarkation.

The ship was big and beautiful. I like the concept of neighborhoods.

Never a dull moment on board. so much to see, so much to do.

We enjoyed fine dining nightly at the Adagio, and had breakfast there too several times. Chef Renato, Sheryl Sanches and all dining room staff were caring, friendly, and very professional in providing service. They made us feel welcome and at home. Food was excellent and always well presented.

We had lunch several times at the Solarium Bistro. I like it there very much. The view is fantastic.

We enjoyed dancing at Dazzles and Boleros.

We enjoyed all the entertainment on board. We joined all the fun activities in the Royal Promenade on Deck 5.

We had fun during our day in Labadee.

I did not book any shore excursions but went down in Falmouth to do some shopping. It was raining and windy when we docked in Cozumel. I stayed on board More and enjoyed exploring the many beautiful places on the Allure.

I enjoyed my afternoon at Vitality at Sea Spa. I felt rested, relaxed after my facial and hot stone massage.

Whenever possible I stroll through Central Park and once had the opportunity to chat with the friendly gardeners.

Everywhere I went on board the Allure I met smiling, friendly staff. I felt welcome and at home during my week on board this big and beautiful ship.

All the staff we encountered were wonderful. We were met with smiles everywhere. Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>