“Fabulous time on the Allure of the Seas”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas

titadumbrique Allure of the Seas 5 Fabulous time on the Allure of the Seas
titadumbrique
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

It was a smooth process from embarkation to debarkation.

The ship was big and beautiful. I like the concept of neighborhoods.

Never a dull moment on board. so much to see, so much to do.

We enjoyed fine dining nightly at the Adagio, and had breakfast there too several times. Chef Renato, Sheryl Sanches and all dining room staff were caring, friendly, and very professional in providing service. They made us feel welcome and at home. Food was excellent and always well presented.

We had lunch several times at the Solarium Bistro. I like it there very much. The view is fantastic.

We enjoyed dancing at Dazzles and Boleros.

We enjoyed all the entertainment on board. We joined all the fun activities in the Royal Promenade on Deck 5.

We had fun during our day in Labadee.

I did not book any shore excursions but went down in Falmouth to do some shopping. It was raining and windy when we docked in Cozumel. I stayed on board and enjoyed exploring the many beautiful places on the Allure.

I enjoyed my afternoon at Vitality at Sea Spa. I felt rested, relaxed after my facial and hot stone massage.

Whenever possible I stroll through Central Park and once had the opportunity to chat with the friendly gardeners.

Everywhere I went on board the Allure I met smiling, friendly staff. I felt welcome and at home during my week on board this big and beautiful ship.

All the staff we encountered were wonderful. We were met with smiles everywhere.

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

I shared my cabin with a cousin who thought she may need her scooter in case she needs it. She ends up not taking the scooter on board because she was well enough to walk on her own. It was a big, roomy cabin. Kept clean and well maintained. There were emergency buttons above the bed and in the bathroom. My cousin never needed calling for help. We enjoyed our cabin and our cruise. WE had a great time.
Published 11/04/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Allure of the Seas Review
Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?