Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Hink48

Entertainment 5+
        13-15 4.0
        16+ 4.0
Value-for-Money 5+

Great first cruise, have already booked cruise for next year on the Dr

Carnival Breeze was tons of fun. First couple days were a little confusing learning the layout of the ship. The Breeze was very clean with workers constantly cleaning. We had the open dining plan and never had to wait. We were at the dining room right at 5:45 everyday so maybe that was why we never had to wait. The waiters were all polite. My one big complaint it the bottomless bubbles. I find it annoying that you have to go to the bar to get soda refills. The bar tender kind of looks at you funny and you feel like you are bothering them. My plan for our second cruise is to bring out own soda. Per Carnivals website, you are allowed to bring a twelve pack of pop per person. It's not about saving the money, it's about the convenience of not having to go to the bar every time.

The food in the main dinning room was always hot and was good as far my family was concerned. I will highly recommend the Punchline Brunch. The filet mignon and fried eggs with potatoes is incredible. They only do it on sea days and for whatever reason, it seems that not many people take advantage of it. We loved the breakfast.

We stayed in room 6287 and my parents stayed in 6285. They were joining rooms. As soon as we got in our room, I called guest services and request the upped bunk be dropped down and have the balcony divider removed. And my opinion is the balcony is a MUST. I had room service bring my coffee at 7:00AM and out to the balcony I went. What a way to start the morning. On port days, I would drink my coffee as we pulled into port. If I am already spending roughly $1500 - $1800 on the cruise, upgrading to a balcony for $2200 just makes sense. I don't really know how much more I spent to get the balcony because I didn't even look at non balcony rooms. Room 6287 is on the 6th deck pretty centered on the ship. Was pretty convenient to everything we thought. We booked the same rooms on the Dream. We liked that we went down one deck and we could go outside on the 5th deck without having to walk very far.

What a deal...$2200 for a 6 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean and next year I have already booked a 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean for ten dollars less taking advantage of the 2014 preview sale. I will gladly answer any questions about Carnival Breeze.

Almost forgot...Guy's Burgers were excellent.

Publication Date: 10/12/13