Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by sjnyc323

Norwegian Breakaway
Norwegian Breakaway
Member Name: sjnyc323
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Breakaway a destination in itself

Just wanted to again send my praises on my cruise on the Breakaway last week. We had an awesome time on a most beautiful ship with fabulous crew and senior officers . Shows were just amazing the best I have seen amongst all the NCL ships I have been on. The Breakaway is an awesome gorgeous ship subdued and elegant and amazing. I must sail on her again in the future. Seemed more like a hotel then a ship which I though was awesome change. Just amazing and beautiful. Big ship but easy to get around and I never felt crowded except pool area but I didn't spend time there so no bother to me .

Shows on Breakaway were the best I had ever seen on any NCL ship. Restaurants fabulous and wonderful happy crew.

I had many many vacation heroes this cruise for one Ryan Rabe concierge extraordinaire and Elvina De Menses assistant concierge both awesome and sweet and part of my extended family! Love them both. Had the most awesome Butler Mark Santos and yes now family too!!! He was attentive and always there if we needed him. Had the most awesome room steward Caroline she knew us by name and took wonderful care of our suite and was a wonderful person. What can I say about O'neil Pandit assistant bar manager who looked out for us as well. He is awesome and wonderful as well and family too!!!

FB director Mustafa is awesome and always very attentive and helpful.

Melca Executive Housing awesome as well as HD secretary Rashida and guest service supervisor Manuel Japson. All the crew in Haven Restaurant were so awesome loved them all. They all made us feel so special. Cruise director Dan the man Olsson awesome as usual and great seeing him again. He is a great guy. All these guys are awesome team.

Jr Bar Server Dhruv Bogati is awesome as well. Great service and always with a big smile.

I must say Captain Hakun did a great job taking is away from storm and into wonderful weather!! Awesome job well done! The Breakaway is the destination in itself . We arrived late due to storm but it would not have mattered one bit if we didn't dock until we returned to NYC.

What can I say about Sean Wurmhoeringer best HD and dear sweet friend. He is awesome and rocks. He makes us feel so special and that means the world to me. I am his personal cheerleader and fan club president and can't wait to sail with him again. I am so looking for the Getaway and hope to get a peak at it while its docked in my home town in January and looking forward to sailing in February.

Again once again kudos to NCL for making my cruise on Breakaway a most memorable experience for me. Crew staff and senior officers are what keep me coming back and only choosing Norwegian Cruise Line.

Publication Date: 09/23/13