Carnival Dream Cruise Review by amurphy327

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Dream the on Carnival Dream

This was my 3rd time on the cruise and my cabin selection 7338 was best location ever. I was right near the mid elevators and it was very quite no noise. I love my balcony especially when coming into ports being on the side to see where you are going into. Our Cabin Steward was excellent.

I think the food this time around was good selection has changed a lot on what is offered. We ate mostly in the dining room had early seating and no issues with waiting on top level of the Scarlet. Service is slow on this ship but expected on larger cruises and see why Paradise is #1 on service. I think the dining room staff was not as friendly as in the past and clean up did not happen as fast as in the past. Coffee seemed to be messed up and issues on pots all the time.

The entertainment shows I don't know what to say but they were horrible seems all the singers were out of tune really bad so bad I could not sit through them. The Casino Bar live music was horrible same songs over and over and out of tune. Ocean Plaza singer was horrible as well. The only show I love was the Adult Punchliner omg I laughed and laughed so hard. Great for those abs after all the food you eat.

I love the Ports of Call St Thomas we just gabbed a taxi and took at tour for $25 each. St Maarten We did Benard's Tour it is awesome tour and took it a 2nd time and learned even more about the island. Nassau we stayed on ship been to that port to many times and just relaxed and read that day. We roamed the ship some as well.

This was a Casino Cruise great perks for members of the Carnival Players Club first night Chocolate Cover Strawberries, macaroons & truffles. 3rd night Champaign, 5th night 2 Beach Towels they are huge blue and Pink ones. A free tournament for slots I did not win lol.

Over all we had a great cruise and will be back on the Dream in November for Thanksgiving.

Publication Date: 07/29/13