Carnival Dream Cruise Review by LadybugTraveler

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Dream Cruise Review by LadybugTraveler
Carnival Dream
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Dream - FANTASTIC!!!

Absolutely amazing!! If this cruise is on your list of potentials, I definitely recommend it.

My fiance and I were lucky enough to get a Cloud 9 balcony room. The room was awesome. It felt plenty big enough to us, and this was my first cruise ever with a balcony. On the sea days, we spent a lot of time at the spa. The thermal pool, the loungers, the small reading room...all of those things helped me relax so much!

We had 4 ports of call - I've written about those separately, hopefully they are added to my review. (This is my first review on Cruise Critic!) Each of them was awesome. My favorite was visiting the beach in Roatan though.

Before going on this cruise, I read some of the negative reviews, and got a little nervous. That's one of the big reasons I'm writing this - this cruise was awesome! The ship, the service, the ports, all of it led to a very relaxing and restful cruise.

I'm a big believer in things are what you make of them - this is a vacation, relax, have fun!

Publication Date: 08/02/13