Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by marossi: Norwegian Breakaway - Excellent Experience
Member Since 2013
Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bermuda Cruises
Norwegian Breakaway - Excellent Experience
I will keep this review relatively short. Overall my family had a wonderful experience onboard the Breakaway. HEre are the positives:
1) The embarking and debarking experience went very smoothly, especially the debarkation.
2) The entertainment and activies offered was excellent. There seemingly is something to do , all the time, for anyone.
3) Rock of Ages was awesome. Very Well done as well at the Cirque dinner show. Both amazing experiences.
4) The food selections was plantiful, fresh, and rather tasty. Once again they offered something for everyone. We also utilized several of the dining options and the restaraunts were excellent.
5) Howl at the Moon, and the 70's and 80's nights were a blast.
6) Splash academy was also very well done. My son absolutely loved it. We could barely keep him away from there the entire week (and we even tried). The staff was great and the activites were fun. I have a 6 year old.
7) The More water slides are great. They are fun and fast.
A few negatives
1) There is simply not enough chairs around the pools areas to accomidate a boat of this size. There did begind to enforce their policies regarding empty chairs but that began to start to cause problems when the staff started moving people's stuff. This has to be addressed.
2) The areas around the pools, especially the kid's zone is extreamly slippery. People were slipping and sliding all week just walking by let alone kids running with excitement. This needs to be addressed.
Overall we had an excellent experience. I would recommend this cruise ship for anyone interested, especially if you have younger children. Less
Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review >>
We are habitual cruisers.
It's not a cruise. It's an ad...
Always a Great Cruise
Good cruise ship with terrible...
Haven Spa Suite Review
New Year's Ripoff