Thomson Dream Cruise Review by clegg: Second time on The Dream
Member Since 2012
Second time on The Dream
This was our second cruise on the Dream and we enjoyed it as much as the first with a few reservations.
1. The ship has been upgraded to Platinum since our first time last year but apart from new seating, carpets and the addition of a flat screen TV and kettle I can't see what the difference is...shouldn't something being sold as 'top-end' have something to distinguish it as such?
2. Still had to pay to use the safe! Again, surely if it's 'Platinum', something like this should be included? After all, I don't have to pay to use the other fixtures and fittings so why this?
3. Motril. If you ever have to go here then book a trip to the Alhambra Palace but don't count on there being anything else to do.....unless you like really really long walks (30 minutes just to get out of the port).
4. Cartagena. What a lovely place but why did we have to sail away at 1pm?
5. Showteam. In our opinion they weren't a patch on the entertainment team More from last year. We saw all the shows a year ago but only 2 this time...speaks for itself really.
6. Would someone please turn on the A/C in Palma airport as it's hell on earth!!
The food was excellent again and we tried the Grill for the first time and would highly recommend it!
As usual the staff where excellent. They are by far and away the most helpful and cheerful bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Shouts out to Jenny, Rommel, Alvis, Angel, Evangelina, Hazel and Sartina. They make the cruise!
Read more Thomson Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review >>
Cabin review: OU6124
Poorly designed ship. Poor ent...
Excellent First Ever Cruise, b...
What's happened to P & O?
My Thomson Dream Vacation
Good value and interesting iti...
Great Destinations but Very Ho...