Sea Princess Cruise Review by cam1958: Fantastic trip on the Sea Princess

Fantastic trip on the Sea Princess

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)

This was my second cruise and I enjoyed it. Alan and Alana at Crooners Corner, this was our fav place to go to at 8.30pm each night we were on the cruise.

The buffet is really good and also our restaurant was great. As we mostly ate at the buffet the person who was in charge of our table in the restaurant rang us up to make sure we were ok. I told him that we were eating mostly at the buffet. I really appreciated his concern though.

The 7th deck has a walking track around the ship. 3 times around and its a mile walk. We walked 3x morning afternoon and evening Its a nice place to just watch the sea as we walked.

Every thing was really good. My only complaint was that on 7th deck when we were watching the Fiords in New Zealand and a few people were smoking. I feel that smokers should have a eara to them selves. 7th deck with people running and walking and also is a good place for watching things like fiords in New Zealand.

The swimming More pools were stone cold and for the first few days no one could swim. It the ship is in a place that is known to to be cold. the heating in the pool should be turn on so we can swim. Eventually the pool was turned on. But I could only swim the second week due to it being freezing.

On the day before we left the ship we booked a trip for latter in the year, a 5 week trip to Hawaii. The female person who helped us with the future cruises was very helpful

I look forward to returning to Sea Princess

Alan and Alana in Crooners corner was the high light for me on the trip. The quiz run by Alan was very very good and entertaining and very well run.

Christine Less

Read more Sea Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Sea Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Sea Princess Interior Double Dolphin Deck D742

We were in D742. We were two people (friends) and wanted 2 single, but we were put in a bunk room. The room was very clean, our stateroom kept clean was really really good. The room was great for 2 people. We sailed Sea Princess room D742 21 Feb to 6 March 2013

I wish ships would start going back to the main port closer to Christchurch.

(5.5)
Good transport to the shops.
Read 80 Dunedin Reviews