Sea Princess Cruise Review by cam1958

Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
Destination: South Pacific
Cabin Category: J
Cabin Number: D742
See More About: Sea Princess Cruise Reviews | South Pacific Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Sea Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Sea Princess Deck Plans
Fantastic trip on the Sea Princess
This was my second cruise and I enjoyed it. Alan and Alana at Crooners Corner, this was our fav place to go to at 8.30pm each night we were on the cruise.

The buffet is really good and also our restaurant was great. As we mostly ate at the buffet the person who was in charge of our table in the restaurant rang us up to make sure we were ok. I told him that we were eating mostly at the buffet. I really appreciated his concern though.

The 7th deck has a walking track around the ship. 3 times around and its a mile walk. We walked 3x morning afternoon and evening Its a nice place to just watch the sea as we walked.

Every thing was really good. My only complaint was that on 7th deck when we were watching the Fiords in New Zealand and a few people were smoking. I feel that smokers should have a eara to them selves. 7th deck with people running and walking and also is a good place for watching things like fiords in New Zealand.

The swimming pools were stone cold and for the first few days no one could swim. It the ship is in a place that is known to to be cold. the heating in the pool should be turn on so we can swim. Eventually the pool was turned on. But I could only swim the second week due to it being freezing.

On the day before we left the ship we booked a trip for latter in the year, a 5 week trip to Hawaii. The female person who helped us with the future cruises was very helpful

I look forward to returning to Sea Princess

Alan and Alana in Crooners corner was the high light for me on the trip. The quiz run by Alan was very very good and entertaining and very well run.

Christine