Carnival Legend Cruise Review by CRUZN CHICK

Cruise Date: February 2013
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: 8A

Wonderful Cruise
We were part of a larger group and brought our own entertainment (beach music bands and DJ's) so didn't really see what the ship had to offer except for the comedians, which we thought were good. I thought the ship was in good shape, clean and didn't really have any issues. We found the service to be very good in the dining room and the cabins. The food in the dining room was good and the main entree was always hot, but the veggies sometimes came luke warm. I was fine with that and didn't complain. I can't think of a bad meal that we had. All of us at our table enjoyed the food and it was plentiful. One of my table mates ordered at least two appetizers and desserts (had to have ice cream) with every meal. Don't know where he put it! Our servers were the best and made our dinners very enjoyable. We had the best dancers and singers out of all of the waitstaff!! The sea days were fun on deck with the contests etc. The photographers took great pictures - we bought a boatload of them because we couldn't decide which ones to buy.

We had pizza several nights after dancing and found it to be hot and delicious!

We had a balcony cabin and loved it!! We were below lido deck (which was very convenient), but where we were located, we hardly heard anything. Late at night you could hear the chairs etc being moved around, but I sleep with ear plugs anyway so it didn't bother me. I thought the cabin was clean with plenty of room and places to put your clothes (I brought a lot too). Make sure you use the drawers in the sofa too and also bring some extra hangers. The balcony was very private. Our cabin steward was great - brought ice to us 3 times a day. We purchased a bottle of rum and vodka through the ship and brought a bottle of wine each on board and diet coke. That was just enough for us. I purchased 2 boat drinks. I was very pleased with our cabin and will probably never cruise without a balcony again!!

I would definitely cruise on the Legend again!

Publication Date: 02/18/13