Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Trutraveller

Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: 5A

Nightmare not a dream
This was the worst experience of my life. I went to help my brother recuperate from a 3 month coma. The room was like an electricians workshop, I requested single beds, the room had a double, I was told to pull them apart, I slep tha night with no bed linen.

My luggage got lost only to appear after we had left port, as. Was going to get off.

Guest services did not want to know any problems and where obstructive.

I asked for a room my the lifts, they gave me a room furthest away possible

I was screamed at by the matre'd when I asked if I could change from 8pm sitting due to medical reasons. I lived sandwiches, my brother was admitted to the hospital as he did not get appropriate meals

It took my brother 20 minutes to get into a lift as other passengers would not let him in with his wheelchair

Asked excursion for disabled friendly trips, they haven't got a clue as disabled friendly to them is not taking a wheelchair, walking 3 miles and climbing 200 stairs

Prison would have been easier. They got the money and slotted us into a class system, and we where on the poor side as we were on the wrong coloured floor.

On return. Have complained, they are not interested a all

Publication Date: 02/10/13