“New Years on the Carnival Splendor”
Cruise review of Carnival Splendor

eberky.max@gmail.com Carnival Splendor 5 New Years on the Carnival Splendor
eberky.max@gmail.com
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
There was 4 in our group. Our friends, my husband & I. We have sailed with Carnival before so we knew were going to have a great holiday. We can honestly say it was the best New Years we have ever had. Everything was spectacular. Our cabin was an OV which was spotless. The servers in the dining room remembered our names & greeted us with a smile every evening. The food was delicious every meal, especially the prime rib! We visited every bar on the ship. The service was great & the people working the bars were always friendly & willing to talk & carry on with us. Getting on & off the ship was a breeze. No long wait. We tendered into Cabo the first day & partied with the Mexicans which is always is always fun. We over night in Cabo. Second day we stayed on the ship. Also went into Puerto Vallarta. My question to people out there that spend big money to cruise is: why bother to go if all you are going to do is COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING!! STAY HOME!! Hey, to have someone clean my bedroom, bathroom, cook for me & I might add I would not be cooking Lobster & Prime Rib for myself & serve me any kind of drink I want I'm certainly not going to complain. But then we all know some people complain regardless. Thank you Carnival Splendor for all the delicious meals & cleaning my room everyday!!
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Our cabin was great. Tons of closet space. Maybe extra hangers, but who's complaining for a week! Bed was very very comfortable.

Published 01/16/13
Thank eberky.max@gmail.com
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Splendor Review
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?