Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by eberky.max@gmail.com: New Years on the Carnival Splendor

eberky.max@gmail.com
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Splendor Mexican Riviera Cruises

New Years on the Carnival Splendor

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

There was 4 in our group. Our friends, my husband & I. We have sailed with Carnival before so we knew were going to have a great holiday. We can honestly say it was the best New Years we have ever had. Everything was spectacular. Our cabin was an OV which was spotless. The servers in the dining room remembered our names & greeted us with a smile every evening. The food was delicious every meal, especially the prime rib! We visited every bar on the ship. The service was great & the people working the bars were always friendly & willing to talk & carry on with us.

Getting on & off the ship was a breeze. No long wait.

We tendered into Cabo the first day & partied with the Mexicans which is always is always fun. We over night in Cabo. Second day we stayed on the ship. Also went into Puerto Vallarta.

My question to people out there that spend big money to cruise is: why bother to
go if all you are going to do is COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING!! STAY HOME!! Hey, to More have someone clean my bedroom, bathroom, cook for me & I might add I would not be cooking Lobster & Prime Rib for myself & serve me any kind of drink I want I'm certainly not going to complain. But then we all know some people complain regardless. Thank you Carnival Splendor for all the delicious meals & cleaning my room everyday!! Less

Read more Carnival Splendor cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Splendor Review >>

We really enjoy Cabo!

Really enjoyed the day just wandering around & having fun with the Mexicans!!