“Best Christmas Ever - thanks RCL and staff”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas

jellybeans8 Brilliance of the Seas 5 Best Christmas Ever - thanks RCL and staff
jellybeans8
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We had a few kinks the first day on the boat which was annoying however the staff handled it so well that we really couldn't be upset. I didn't notice any issues with the ship or any updates needed. I was not aware any issues on the ship. As a person who enjoys a few cocktails - I highly suggest purchasing the drink package $55 a day for premium pkg. The only con is that it requires everyone in the cabin to purchase it. So my dad was out of luck because my mom doesn't drink. I am a high maintenance travel. I have to have a gluten free diet and need a lot of clean whole foods. When we got on the ship - there seemed to be not a lot of healthy foods. However, at dinner our head waiter asked what I needed and every night provided me with the foods I needed. They also had a big selection of gluten free foods. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Also, I knew I needed to keep up my fitness program somewhat while on the cruise but after visiting the gym and meeting the staff - I can say they motivated me to work out everyday and it felt amazing. Also suggest the castaway sail and snorkel in St. Thomas. The price was right and the crew was amazing. If I knew how much fun it would be - I would have booked two for same day. If you really want to laugh - what super trooper (meow) before you go. Highly suggest this cruise and we will be spending Christmas on this cruise line again.
Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Brilliance of the Seas Review
Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?