Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by MrBanana1240: Enchanted on Most Levels!

MrBanana1240
Member Since 2012

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Enchanted on Most Levels!

Sail Date: November 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

This was a great experience. It was also our first Royal Caribbean.This ship had much to do and the staff was my favorite part. Here is my total review on each aspect on the ship.

Food: The food was honestly okay. The Windjammer was not very good, but My Fair Lady had some of the best cruise food ever! I had lobster tail for the first time. I was very upset with the deserts. They were moist and not good. The Windjammer had some hard food, but they did serve some good food. All meals in My Fair Lady were amazing. We did not visit Chops, but it was most likely amazing.

Staff: The best on any cruise. They were always assisting us and were always guaranteeing that we were having fun.I would honestly move that crew on to another ship because they were that amazing.The Captain was great. My only complaint is that the crew in the dining room didn't know much English. Several times we would order something with a little complication and we wouldn't get our More wish.

Activities: They were amazing. Our kid and his friend were in the Disco Inferno party, and they were even on the TV! The 12-14 year old club was fun. They had great activities. Something was always going on.Port Canaveral: We decided to do the Ron Jon Beach Shuttle. It was very easy. The weather wasn't the best, so we didn't go in the water. In Ron Jon we explored and did some shopping. I recommend this.

Nassau: My favorite port of all :). Here we actually did the seminars and got free studs and a bamboo necklace in the shops, along with several other deals. I recommend going to these talks. Afterwards, we did the Sea Fun Clear kayak Tour, and it was the bomb. They took us to a wonderful reef and we saw so many things. At the end of the tour, we got to join in on the snorkel tour for FREE! We saw Stingrays, colorful fish, Coral, and even a swordfish!! These people were very nice and I enjoyed the scenic catamaran ride to and from the reef.

Coco Cay: Because of all the bad weather, our call (along with the Majesty's) was cancelled. We had an extra sea day.

Stateroom: Small bathroom. Great Steward. Perfect.

Overall: I would do this cruise again, just to different places! Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas Large Oceanview Stateroom Deck 3 3056

Great view, nice steward, and a cool set up. We were able to store everything. The bathroom was extremly small, and the shower was very small. That is my only complaint.

Kayaking

(5)
Amazing. We even got some free snorkeling!

Cocoa Beach

(4)
The people on the bus gave us some information on what we were driving by. It was a great way to get out and do something. And only $18 (10 for me and 8 for my son) I recommend it. Also try the surf lessons if you are interested.