Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by lips1214: ANOTHER GREAT CARNIVAL CRUISE

Family & Children 3.8

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

ANOTHER GREAT CARNIVAL CRUISE

Sail Date: February 2012

I booked this cruise with with family and close friends. Most of us in our 40's And let me say this.....we had a great time!!!We flew in the same day as the cruise which I will not do this again. Its just too stressful when the planes are delayed and not knowing if your going to get to the port on time. My friend and her husband made it to the port at 3:30 pm and the boat leaves at 4:00!To stressful. If you can, fly down the night before. Its much better.
Getting on the ship was a breeze! No lines what so ever. People I'm telling you instead of getting on the boat around 11:00 am which I have always done, its much better to wait until around 1 or 2:00 pm. You can get right on the boat and go up to lido deck for lunch and there are no lines and plenty of tables. The Liberty is a beautiful ship.Having been on 9 cruises some good,and some better, this was one of the better cruises. The ship is very clean and nicely decorated.The atrium is beautiful.I felt like I was in a castle. I More had a inside cabin on lido deck.Right by the doors going outside which was wonderful.Every morning I would make a delicious breakfast burrito at the new burrito bar and take it back to my room and watch a little TV. Then for lunch I had Mongolian BBQ or Guys burgers. These were also a big hit with me.Nice new food option for Carnival, well done.I ate them 4 out of the 7 day cruise.The new Red frog beer was also a big hit with my family.
Carnival is a great choice for people who like to let lose and have a little fun.We don't sweat the small stuff, we just go with the flow. I have read others comments on here and some people are just to stuffy.This cruise is perfect for the easy going who likes to cut up and have fun. If your an uptight person than this probably isn't the cruise for you.However we had a wonderful time on this cruise and I would gladly do it all over again.
San Juan is great for the history buffs like me. Loved touring the fort and beautiful cemetery. They had the most beautiful statues I had ever seen. Half Moon Cay was a great beach day. Breath taking white sand and blue water. Grand Turk was a blast at Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. The shows on the ship were also good. Dont pay any attention to those negative reviews because this is a great ship with great ports and great service with a smile. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>