Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by haz22

Cabin Category: 8C
Cabin Number: 73xx
        Under 3 1.0

First & maybe last on Carnival
This was my first cruise with Carnival and had always heard 'party/good times' cruise line. Embarkation was very good-I was traveling with family who had VIP status so boarding was quick and friendly. The room was ready and our room steward-Carlos-was exceptional-his helper was so wonderful and helpful

We choose my-time dining and our waiter (Putu) was just wonderful. He remembered EVERYTHING we liked from food to desert. He was so much fun-he even got our mother up dancing. Only disappointment was the prime rib-not sure what I was served. Otherwise the food-including food area on deck 9 was great.

The port tours offered nothing new-no complaints. On board activities were so so..piano bar was a total disappointment-a man playing music to karaoke songs. A jazz combo would have been better. Other music entertainment was at the far entrance/exit of the smoke filled casino. Smoking on a cruise ship..really! Jazz was billed on the ship but the music played was not jazz..more like ad lib on amateur night. The usual art shows-how to shop while in port-nothing memorable. Not much on board shopping-disappointing.

The ship layout was choppy. Not sure if Carnival will be on my cruise radar again was not a great experience. Those with me made the trip. I am booked on Royal in June 2013. Cant wait..Love Love Love Royal

Publication Date: 10/22/12