Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by dice02: Great Time
Member Since 2011
Compare Prices on Serenade of the Seas Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises
Trip over was really bad, long and crowed. I wish the first day was at a sea day, just to recover from jet lag. No problems getting aboard and getting to room. Overall cruise was great.
1. Cabin - very clean and real good room room attendant.
2. Cleanness Ship was very Clean except for one place, friends noticed at the Windjammer on the aft deck, along edge where it drains was really dirty. They informed manger on duty about it, I went and checked a couple of hours later, crew was working cleaning the area. Next day it looked like it had even been painted and was very clean. It pays to say something.
3. Shows - Not real good, Ship dancers on their first show were bad! Second show, real good.
4. Dining - The waiter and assistant-waiter, excellent! Plus, Bar runner really a lot of fun. The food I thought was real good (not as good as Holland American). I like to try different dishes it was all good. If you want some comfort food and late snack try Sea View More on the 12th deck, they did an excellent job. Room Service for breakfast was OK and was on time, just no room.
5. Service - Front desk was very helpful.
During the cruise at 0400 the day we were going into Venice, a man-over-board was called. What we were told by some of the crew a young crew member jumped off the 11th deck. The ship searched along with the Itainian CG for around 8 hours.,then we were released and CG continued the search for the reast of that day and the next, but he was never found. We did not get to Venice till 9 PM. RCL was able to extend the sailing time the next day by 5 hours
Don't plan on much nightlife the first few nights (everybody had long days), on the sea days things picked up at night. The ship did have a nice M&M on the first
Overall a real nice cruise. Less
Read more Serenade of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Serenade of the Seas Review >>
Cabin review: Serenade of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom Deck 7 8142
Quiet location, long passageway,
Port and Shore Excursions
Pompeii Walking Tour
The Eastern Med on the Good Sh...
Absolutely Fantastic Cruise
Wonderful Bahamas cruise on Se...
Great cabin poor food crowded ...