Carnival Pride 5

“Great time on the Pride!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Pride

luv2gocruzin
Member Since 2003
699 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

My husband and I, 47 and 43, sailed on the Pride on 9/16/12. We thoroughly enjoyed it. I honestly have no complaints whatsoever. I'm sure if I had LOOKED for something to complain about, I probably could have found something, but I didn't!

Getting on the ship was a breeze- we arrived around 11am and were on the ship enjoying lunch before noon!

We were part of a WONDERFUL Cruise Critic roll call group and had several activities planned. We had a cocktail party, poker cabin crawl and did a Slot Pull- all were a lot of fun and the group was a blast to be with!

Ports of Call activities- at Port Canaveral we rented a car and went to the Kennedy Space Center; at Nassau we did a day pass at The Hilton; lastly, we had been to Freeport before and chose to spend the day on the ship that day.

The food was great all week. On Wednesday we decided to go to David's Steakhouse to celebrate out anniversary- it was delicious.

Getting off the ship was just as More easy as getting on- we were off and through customs in about 10 or 15 minutes! Easy peasy..............

Would we sail on the Pride out of Baltimore again? You bet!!!
The sooner the better................. Less

Embarkation: Baltimore
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony (obstructed views)

Published 09/24/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review

Carnival Pride Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?