“Lovely ship, great holiday!”
Cruise review of Carnival Breeze

mrs Beannie Carnival Breeze 5 Lovely ship, great holiday!
mrs Beannie
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Because of some of the negative reviews I had read we had some doubts about this ship and was really a bit worried. But no need this is a beautiful ship and never encountered any of the problems mentioned in other reviews! Embarkation went really smoothly and we were on the ship in about an half an hour. Fastest ever! I thought the ship was beautiful and didn't find the stained and worn carpets as mentioned in earlier reviews. Also hardly had any kids on board.I cannot understand those people complaining about all the kids on the cruise when they are going on holiday in Europe where all the kids have school vacation. What do you expect? We didn't have any problems finding a deck chair even at midday! We had a cove balcony cabin and I loved it. My husband didn't too much because of the noise from the galley above. But with a drink or two extra I didn't have too much bother from this. We saw one show and it was good. It lasted only an half an hour but that's fine there is enough to do anyway. the Hamburgers are the best ever, the pizzas are great, the BBQ and sushi and all the food venues super, except the dining room food really was beneath par. So we ate 8 nights in the steakhouse. Where they have the best service and the best food and wine. Really recommend it. The Italian restaurant was good too but the restaurant is really cold so you want to eat asap and go... That said the whole ship was much to cold. So take jumpers/jackets and shawls. and if you are like me and have to do your hair with an hairdryer to make anything of it than take you own! because hairdryers on the ship eat hair! I had quite some fights with it. All in all we had a great time on the ship and will go with carnival again.
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

2369
Lovely Cabin. Loved the balcony. Only this cabin is quite noisy due to the galley above you. but with some earplugs or an extra drink or two you can sleep fine. Probably not for the very light sleeper. Cabin was very convenient to lifts and restaurants and pooldeck.

Port
This is a beautiful city. We went to downtown en had a wonder around the wharf. You could take a little train that takes you up for some nice views. This looked like fun but the cue was much to long.
Published 09/22/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Breeze Review
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?