Carnival Legend Cruise Review by chavo360

Member Name: chavo360
Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Destination: Western Mediterranean
See More About: Carnival Legend Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Perfect Cruise For The First Time Cruisers
Had to cut my earlier review due to time but wanted to take this opportunity to conclude my experiences on the Legend. I left off with the food and although the food was not 5 star quality you must be realistic with yourselves and ask this question. Where can I go and have a 5 star meal morning, day and night for 7 days and not pay out of your @$$ for it?

I wanted to end this review on a positive note and commend the crew of the Legend for the fantastic service they provided for my wife and I. From the housekeeper to the excellent servers we were pampered for the whole trip and that's the real reason I give this ship 5 stars!

PS For all all you leaving 2-3 stars reviews I have a little bone to pick with you. I understand that some of you might not of had a great experience unlike me and over 85% of people who went on this ship and I am fine with that but some of the negative reviews I'm reading are just idiotic and sometime downright unfounded. Its runs the gamut from "the urns in the decor where made of plastic instead of glass so I'm going to give the ship 3 stars" to "the deli ran out of Sauerkraut at 2:30am for my Ruben sandwich so I'm giving the Legend 2 stars!!!????" There are also stories of how the weather was a little rough so the ship sucks to there were little kids running around having fun(GOD forbid they can have fun on a cruise ship, shame on them). Really people? After reading some of these reviews I'm just shaking my head in disbelief in how people can nitpick the smallest of things and have that ruin their experiences even though they admitted they had a good time. I have a suggestion for all of you complainers. Enjoy life, don't sweat the small thing. But then again, some people are just never happy no matter what I guess.

Publication Date: 07/19/12