Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by beeburkhard: Awesome Mother/Daughter Cruise

Carnival Imagination 0
beeburkhard
Member Since 2011
34 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Awesome Mother/Daughter Cruise

Sail Date: June 2012

Let me say before I left on this cruise I was nervous. In all honesty I read so many negative reviews on this ship. Well my trip on this ship was awesome.

We departed from Miami and upon boarding, which went really smooth, I even had a $20.00 onboard credit I was unaware of, I was in awe of the ship. This is my second cruise, the first was the Majesty of the Seas in August 2011. Now yes there are tons of colored lights but it fits the ship. If you want elegance try another ship, this was a comfortable, fun ship. We went to our stateroom E185 Upper/lower and AWESOME!!!!!! We had so much room. The beds were so comfy and was awesome. The ship is a little confusing with the layout but by day 2 we had it down pack.

The food was average, and we ate anytime dining and never had a wait in the Pride dining room. The pool, waterslide and putput were amazing and the comedy shows were funny.
I read in several reviews that the music was outdated that the DJ spun, More but he played stuff that we hear on the radio in Ohio so we were totally pleased with the selections.

All in all, yes there is nothing elegant about this ship, cruise Princess if you want elegance, Now if you want fun, comfortable quarters, and R&R, sail the Imagination. We truly enjoyed this ship and the ports of call. Less

Published 06/29/12

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 1AE185 Interior Upper/Lower

Great location, awesome space, comfortable beds and linens, quiet location

Read All Interior Upper/Lower (1A) Reviews >>
beeburkhard
Member Since 2011
34 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X