Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by beeburkhard

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by beeburkhard
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Imagination
Member Name: beeburkhard
Cruise Date: June 2012
Cabin Category: 1A
Cabin Number: E185
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Awesome Mother/Daughter Cruise
Let me say before I left on this cruise I was nervous. In all honesty I read so many negative reviews on this ship. Well my trip on this ship was awesome.

We departed from Miami and upon boarding, which went really smooth, I even had a $20.00 onboard credit I was unaware of, I was in awe of the ship. This is my second cruise, the first was the Majesty of the Seas in August 2011. Now yes there are tons of colored lights but it fits the ship. If you want elegance try another ship, this was a comfortable, fun ship. We went to our stateroom E185 Upper/lower and AWESOME!!!!!! We had so much room. The beds were so comfy and was awesome. The ship is a little confusing with the layout but by day 2 we had it down pack.

The food was average, and we ate anytime dining and never had a wait in the Pride dining room. The pool, waterslide and putput were amazing and the comedy shows were funny.

I read in several reviews that the music was outdated that the DJ spun, but he played stuff that we hear on the radio in Ohio so we were totally pleased with the selections.

All in all, yes there is nothing elegant about this ship, cruise Princess if you want elegance, Now if you want fun, comfortable quarters, and R&R, sail the Imagination. We truly enjoyed this ship and the ports of call.

Publication Date: 06/29/12