Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Dramashley: 30th Birthday Cruise

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Bahamas Cruises

30th Birthday Cruise

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Bahamas

With many mixed reviews, I was a little nervous but the cruise exceeded my expectations. That being said, I will start with the negatives and then give all the positives:

Negatives:
We did the dining on your own time and the service was fair at best. I think part of it may be that we went at 8 pm every night and the dining room was very full.

Upon arrival, we had paid to have the room decorated for our friend's birthday and this was not done. We called about it and they never fixed it.

The food for dinner was your average banquet fare and really had not flavor or originality.

Nassau, Paradise Island is not the most exciting port

Positives:
The lunch and breakfast options were plenitiful and with action stations, the food seemed fresh, hot and tasty.

Drinks were reasonably priced.

The clubs/late night options on this cruise were excellent with great latin bands, karaoke contests, themed club nights, etc. there was More always something fun to do.

The gym and spa were both excellent with nice workout equipment and a great massage/facial.

The serenity deck has wonderful lounge chairs, is adults only and has a great view off the back of the boat.

The beds and pillows were the most comfortable I ever experienced on a cruise ship.

Overall, a great cruise for the money and a wonderful time with friends. Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>