1. Home
  2. Cruise Lines
  3. MSC Cruises
  4. MSC Musica Review
  5. MSC Musica Cruise Reviews

1 Venice to Middle East MSC Cruises MSC Musica Cruise Reviews

I had awesome amazing trip on the Musica from Venice to Abu Dhabi 22nd Nov - 13 Dec 2015. The only thing I didnt like were the other passengers who complained about the most petty things such as not liking the overhead music and I cant ... Read More
I had awesome amazing trip on the Musica from Venice to Abu Dhabi 22nd Nov - 13 Dec 2015. The only thing I didnt like were the other passengers who complained about the most petty things such as not liking the overhead music and I cant understand why people complain about the Musica in these reviews. But people who complain about the smallest of things usually have unrealistic expectations and very difficult to please. I expect a small shower in the cabin unless I have a suite. I would rather a clinging shower curtain the bumping into a hard shower door all the time. If people only like a cruise for the food and service stay at home, order take away and get home help. This ship is not like a theme park, many bigger then Musica, but its stylish, comfortable and sparkling clean. 99% of the staff are friendly, welcoming enthusiastic and professional, the other 1% possibly had a hard day, you get that. The evening shows were some of the best I have seen, always a variety of activities. 4 days at sea went very quick, never a bored moment. Refreshing to visit some middle eastern countries, beautiful friendly people. Always felt safe in pirate waters as MSC hired a very reassuring anti-pirate squad. Hope next cruise I don't meet complainers who let small things spoil a good holiday, for themselves and other passengers who have to listen to them. Would love to cruise through pirate waters again. Read Less
Sail Date November 2015
MSC Musica Ratings
Category Editor Member
Cabins 4.0 4.2
Dining 3.0 3.5
Entertainment 4.0 3.9
Public Rooms 4.0 4.1
Fitness Recreation 4.0 3.6
Family 4.0 3.6
Shore Excursion 3.0 3.6
Enrichment 1.0 3.6
Service 3.0 3.7
Value For Money 3.0 3.7
Rates 4.0 3.3

Find a MSC Musica Cruise

Easily compare prices from multiple sites with one click