Seven Seas Navigator - June 30, 2020

Haven't booked your shore excursions yet? With more than 100,000 reviews, discover thousands of tour options across the globe.

Log in to view new posts.

Recent Posts
  • danielaocean
    danielaocean June 12, 2020 3:44 pm

    Hello Everyone,


    We just booked Reykjavik to Oslo in place of this cruise on Voyager departing 7/16/21 and got the $1000 shipboard credit, reduced deposit and 15 day cancellation policy.  It's not the same itinerary as this cruise but it's still a great pre cruise land package in Reykjavik and an overnight in Copenhagen towards the end of the cruise.  Copenhagen is a vibrant international city that we love if you have not been there. And getting to experience the Midnight Sun again is also something we look forward to.   I would think you can use any future cruise credits you are getting.  It looks like there is still lots of availability and I started a roll call page and meet n mingle.  Say hi on the new page. 

  • danielaocean
    danielaocean April 24, 2020 5:38 pm

    Just got an email this morning from our TA.  The cruise is cancelled.

  • danielaocean
    danielaocean April 10, 2020 4:32 pm

    Just read the CDC no sail order has been extended.  I am trying to prepare for notice of cancellation.


    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) late on Thursday extended the No Sail Order for cruise ships, saying that there are at least 10 ships that have reported that crew members or passengers have COVID-19 or symptoms similar to those people who do have the disease. At least 20 additional ships at port in the U.S. have COVID-19 cases among crew members. The CDC had issued the first No Sail Order on March 14. This order will be in place for roughly three months.

  • danielaocean
    danielaocean April 9, 2020 12:42 pm

    As you know all Regent sailings are cancelled through May 10.  So we are going to wait to see if they extend the suspension before we make any decisions as we will get all our money back if this cruise is cancelled.  We have not received our air itinerary for obvious reasons so I am betting that it will all come down to that.  Since we have to connect in European ports I am sure it's a wait and see situation unfortunately.    I registered this trip on the State Dept website and currently Iceland is at level 1 so they must have lucked out big time not getting the virus. 





    Iceland: Level 1: Exercise normal precautions, June 20, 2019

    Exercise normal precautions in Iceland.

    Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

    If you decide to travel to Iceland:
      Last Update: Reissued after periodic review without changes.
  • danielaocean
    danielaocean March 19, 2020 1:51 pm

    Hope every one is staying safe and luckily since this cruise falls under the Regent Reassurance cancellation policy we don't have to cancel until 48 hours before departure if you are willing to accept the future cruise voucher.  We are definitely going to be positive and wait it out knowing that.  We have been looking forward to this cruise for almost two years and we just had to cancel 2 cruises, one Bali to Bangkok on another line, and Barcelona to Lisbon on Regent.  Everybody think positive thoughts!!!!

Looking for a Pre-Cruise Hotel?

Sponsored links

Log in to view events.

Pre Cruise Events
On Board Activities
Shore Excursions

Start your review

Click to rate