1 hour ago, ANDREAHAUCH said:
Citysightseeing us the company . I booked and payed the hop on hop of for Athens and Piraeus line for cruise ship passengers. Cost 20 euros p.p.. You can take the bus direct in front of the pier. There are two lines interconnected that takes you to all touristic places.
For Naples as well I booked at citysightseeing a day trip to Pompei from the Port 15 euros p.p.
For 5 euro more you can do the piraeusexpressbus.com tour so you don't have to wait for the bus when you hop off they will take you to all the site here is their iternary
Depart the port of Piraeus
1) Visit Kastella in Piraeus to admire the beautiful panoramic views (10 minutes / STOP)
2) Visit Panathenaic Stadium in Athens (Kallimarmaro) (15 minutes / STOP)
3) Visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and see Hadrian's Arch (20 minutes / STOP)
4) Visit the House of Parliament in Syntagma Square and admire the change of the Guards (15 minutes / STOP)**
Drive by of Athens city center and see the Athenian Trilogy (Academy, University and National Library)**
5) Visit the Acropolis and Parthenon (75-90 minutes / STOP)
6) Free time for lunch or shopping in the traditional area of Plaka (75-90 minutes / STOP)**
Return to your ship for All Aboard time - ALWAYS WITH OUR AGENCY'S GUARANTEE TO RETURN YOU BACK IN TIME!!!